Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Similar topics
Gallery
Publicity for Imagine Events Empty
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:52 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

Publicity for Imagine Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 am

Gamer InDepth is on the HomeForum today asking any club, group, or organization that would like a 'shout-out' to contact them. Why not ask for a mention of the Fashion Walk on Thursdays? I am not an officer of Imagine, or I would send them a message. But it would be great if you would do so.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am

DarthGranny wrote:
Gamer InDepth is on the HomeForum today asking any club, group, or organization that would like a 'shout-out' to contact them. Why not ask for a mention of the Fashion Walk on Thursdays? I am not an officer of Imagine, or I would send them a message. But it would be great if you would do so.

You're the organizer of the Fashion Walks. I can't think of a better person to request the shout-out. Go for it!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 am

We have no officers, no ranks. We are all equals. Founders came up with the idea, and maintain the infrastructure. (like this website, livestream)
This group belongs to all on Home. Everyone is an equal.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am

labrodent wrote:
We have no officers, no ranks. We are all equals. Founders came up with the idea, and maintain the infrastructure. (like this website, livestream)

I was going to mention that, but it sounded a bit too much like "We have no leader." Rolling Eyes

My vision for Imagine! is that it provides the support structure for individuals and groups with ideas. We can stamp the Imagine! brand on events (or not, as we choose), but we're really there to support ideas, not to accumulate glory.

The only reason I discouraged your big multi-group multi-space idea as an Imagine! project, was that it would look too much like glory-hogging for a new group. But we can certainly participate in it, if somebody else's brand-name is stamped across its forehead.

cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 am

sealwyf wrote:
labrodent wrote:

I was going to mention that, but it sounded a bit too much like "We have no leader." Rolling Eyes

My vision for Imagine! is that it provides the support structure for individuals and groups with ideas. We can stamp the Imagine! brand on events (or not, as we choose), but we're really there to support ideas, not to accumulate glory.

The only reason I discouraged your big multi-group multi-space idea as an Imagine! project, was that it would look too much like glory-hogging for a new group. But we can certainly participate in it, if somebody else's brand-name is stamped across its forehead.

cat

But we don't have a leader, real or fictitious or one pretending not to be.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 am

labrodent wrote:
sealwyf wrote:
labrodent wrote:

cat

But we don't have a leader, real or fictitious or one pretending not to be.

Quite true. We try to do things by consensus, even though it creates a bit of a muddle when the various parties disagree. Those who jump in and do the work are the de facto leaders of Imagine!. You're one, DarthGranny, for organizing the Fashion Walks. MangaManX is one, for organizing the Beforum Afterforum events. NuJin is one, for organizing the Fashion Showcases. As time goes on, we hope to have many, many leaders. None of whom will be an actual officer, unless managing club resources grows so complex we decide we need some formal organizational structure. I'm personally in favor of putting that day off as long as possible.

We refer to the four Imagine! founders (with or without capitalization) as a historical entity -- we were the ones who started the group. But being a Founder does not mean we are the equivalent of Generals. We are more like the Homeling Elders, a title which simply means they were present at the founding, during Home's closed beta.

If we do start passing out titles, I want dibs on "Gumbie Cat".

cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for Imagine Events   Publicity for Imagine Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Publicity for Imagine Events
Page 1 of 1