Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Similar topics
Gallery
Imagine! Art Show Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:45 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

Imagine! Art Show

Go down 
3 posters

Will you attend?
Yes
Imagine! Art Show Vote_lcap100%Imagine! Art Show Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Imagine! Art Show Vote_lcap0%Imagine! Art Show Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Imagine! Art Show Vote_lcap0%Imagine! Art Show Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 am

I will be hosting our very first Art Show in my Playground Apartment personal space. There will be 3 artists exhibiting their works.

Art Show
Playground Apartment
Saturday March 19th
9 PM EST until done
contact labrodent for info

Tell your friends! This will be a great re-occurring event!
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Telling my friends?   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Won't this be a problem? How can they get into your playground apartment if they are not on your friend list? And isn't there a limit of 11 people at a time in a personal space? How do you want me to handle this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
Won't this be a problem? How can they get into your playground apartment if they are not on your friend list? And isn't there a limit of 11 people at a time in a personal space? How do you want me to handle this?

We have managed before with no problem. Those that are interested I can add and invite, and yes, there is a limit, so we rotate guests.

Host and 3 exhibitors, plus 8 guests that rotate.
Back to top Go down
https://imagine.forumotion.org
DarthGranny

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: OK - Will Do   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I will notify a few handpicked friends who might enjoy something like this. I will tell them to send a FR to you (sealwyf) for a one-day add to attend the show. Or, if this is labrodent's apt. should they send the FR to him?
Back to top Go down

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
I will notify a few handpicked friends who might enjoy something like this. I will tell them to send a FR to you (sealwyf) for a one-day add to attend the show. Or, if this is labrodent's apt. should they send the FR to him?

It's my space. Add labrodent. Smile

This is the only way to do it in Home for now. We've done 6 shows like this in the past.
Back to top Go down

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

That should give you an idea of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 am

labrodent wrote:
DarthGranny wrote:

This is the only way to do it in Home for now. We've done 6 shows like this in the past.

Indeed. Read my article "Becoming Gertrude Stein" for more observations on the logistics and hazards of personal-space art shows in Home. This will be the first art show where I am NOT running an apartment, so I'll finally be able to concentration on documentation and chatting with guests.

We really need to encourage Sony to allow picture frames in clubhouses. Or possibly sell a special type of clubhouse that is specifically configured as an art gallery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

sealwyf wrote:
labrodent wrote:
DarthGranny wrote:

Indeed. Read my article "Becoming Gertrude Stein" for more observations on the logistics and hazards of personal-space art shows in Home. This will be the first art show where I am NOT running an apartment, so I'll finally be able to concentration on documentation and chatting with guests.

We really need to encourage Sony to allow picture frames in clubhouses. Or possibly sell a special type of clubhouse that is specifically configured as an art gallery.

I think it would be technically easier for Sony to up the limit of guests in a personal space versus frames in a clubhouse, since clubhouse items are stored on Sony's servers, which means pictures would have to be.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 am

labrodent wrote:
sealwyf wrote:
labrodent wrote:
DarthGranny wrote:

I think it would be technically easier for Sony to up the limit of guests in a personal space versus frames in a clubhouse, since clubhouse items are stored on Sony's servers, which means pictures would have to be.

Yes -- a special type of personal space with a larger guest limit. Or raise the guest limit for ALL personal spaces, if that is possible. Now that personal spaces are getting bigger, they really need to be able to hold crowds.

Back to top Go down

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:52 pm

We will be gathering in the Red Bull Beach space at 9 PM EST.

From there we will go in groups to view exhibits, then return to Red Bull.

We will then party to celebrate Imagine! being one month old.

There will be streaming music for this once again.

Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Guests Invited   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:01 pm

I sent art show invites to about 50 of my friends and talked about how sun painting is done. I offered to send step-by-step instructions on how to do sun painting to those who attend the show. I just realized that most of the people on my list are Homelings. I hope this is not a problem for labrodent (all those add/deletes).
Back to top Go down

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
I sent art show invites to about 50 of my friends and talked about how sun painting is done. I offered to send step-by-step instructions on how to do sun painting to those who attend the show. I just realized that most of the people on my list are Homelings. I hope this is not a problem for labrodent (all those add/deletes).

No problemo. As long as they don't' have a problem.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 am

labrodent wrote:
DarthGranny wrote:

No problemo. As long as they don't' have a problem.

We have no issue with the Homelings as a group, or as well-behaved individuals. All Home users are welcome to attend our events, and indeed to join Imagine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imagine! Art Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine! Art Show   Imagine! Art Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine! Art Show
Page 1 of 1