Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Similar topics
Gallery
FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Empty
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:52 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 pm

So the deal.....

This will be a weekly Fashionista Showcase, where I gather a small group of people and just showcase some of my designs (or theirs/yours) weekly. The purpose of this Showcase is to give a perspective on the Fashion in Home with certain themes or genres with good, quality designs. This is more of an actual Fashion Show, rather than a contest.

This will be ran in a Clubhouse and when more ideas pour in, will be showcased in public or other personal spaces. I am looking for a few individuals that are knowledgable on the items in Playstation Home, who has great fashion sense, and who is willing to have fun.

Let me know if any of you are interested.
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Creative Fashion Ideas   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

If the weekly Fashionista Showcase is created to show new, creative, imaginative ideas of what to do with clothing items in Home, then it will be fantastic. That means using some imagination in combining separate items to make something new. You will need to make it clear to everyone that it does not mean buying a complete outfit at the Mall and wearing it 'as is'. We can see that in every public room in Home.

For example, here is a new top combined with default shorts and boots from another outfit. This became one of my favorites immediately - so much so, I would never wear it with the pants that were included with that top originally. Someone else might take that same top and find a completely different set of items to combine with it. So, if this is what you are planning, you can definitely count me in.FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase 1ttd_cb6_uc46q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
If the weekly Fashionista Showcase is created to show new, creative, imaginative ideas of what to do with clothing items in Home, then it will be fantastic. That means using some imagination in combining separate items to make something new. You will need to make it clear to everyone that it does not mean buying a complete outfit at the Mall and wearing it 'as is'. We can see that in every public room in Home.

For example, here is a new top combined with default shorts and boots from another outfit. This became one of my favorites immediately - so much so, I would never wear it with the pants that were included with that top originally. Someone else might take that same top and find a completely different set of items to combine with it. So, if this is what you are planning, you can definitely count me in.FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase 1ttd_cb6_uc46q

Nu Jin wrote:
I am looking for a few individuals that are knowledgable on the items in Playstation Home, who has great fashion sense, and who is willing to have fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 pm

I am assuming this is to be filmed. Would be real nice if a commentary could go with it, describing what each model is wearing, and maybe even where items were obtained and what the cost was.

I can help on the video production end, if you wish. That I have experience with.
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Location   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 pm

You might want to consider using one of the empty public room spaces (like the Hot Shots Golf space) instead of a private club room because many many people in Home are maxed out on club room spaces. I would love to encourage some of my fashionista friends to get involved but I am relatively certain another clubroom would be a deal breaker. Sony's limit of only 5 club rooms means we have to prioritize. And if someone who is not already a member of Imagine wants to participate, and then join, it means they would be adding 2 new clubrooms to their list - FXO and Imagine. I mention the Hot Shots space because it already has a stage and microphone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 am

DarthGranny wrote:
You might want to consider using one of the empty public room spaces (like the Hot Shots Golf space) instead of a private club room because many many people in Home are maxed out on club room spaces. I would love to encourage some of my fashionista friends to get involved but I am relatively certain another clubroom would be a deal breaker. Sony's limit of only 5 club rooms means we have to prioritize. And if someone who is not already a member of Imagine wants to participate, and then join, it means they would be adding 2 new clubrooms to their list - FXO and Imagine. I mention the Hot Shots space because it already has a stage and microphone.

Membership to Imagine! does not require being in the Imagine! clubhouse. We strongly urge members to sign up on forum, and if they can not, then the clubhouse. But neither is a requirement. And you can be in both. We're very loose that way.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:17 am

Definitely count me in, NuJin! I can also help with documentation -- stills and video, and writeups. I think we should consider posting weekly summaries on the PSN Forums, either as part of Joanna Dark's "Ladies' Fashion Runway" or as a separate thread. The disadvantage of the separate thread would be that the mods might see it as an "Event" and send it into exile in the Clubs and Events section. I'm sure we can get Cynella to mention this in the Gazette as well.

I like the idea of using public spaces that have "fallen off the map" but are still accessible if you have bookmarked them. The Observatory space (most recently used for the Minis promo) is large and lovely, and has good ambient music.

Another space that is still "on the map", but tends to be empty is Tekken. It also has an elevated walkway that looks a lot like a fashion show runway. Hamsters Freedom uses it for court events.

Another idea is the Mall. It tends to be full of fams, but using that grand staircase to display outfits would be total win! And, it would be a good way to publicize Imagine!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 am

NuJin, are you shooting for a public show, or a filmed project? I'm a little confused at the moment. I thought this was to be a filmed project, with no outsiders.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 am

labrodent wrote:
NuJin, are you shooting for a public show, or a filmed project? I'm a little confused at the moment. I thought this was to be a filmed project, with no outsiders.

Oops, you are right. I should read more carefully. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 pm

labrodent wrote:
I am assuming this is to be filmed. Would be real nice if a commentary could go with it, describing what each model is wearing, and maybe even where items were obtained and what the cost was.

I can help on the video production end, if you wish. That I have experience with.

Commentary would be nice. Should be of no issue there. I'll see about that.

Thanks, Lab. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:54 pm

In response to Seal......

I am aiming for a small group for now. Easier to manage and very easy for me to set up what type of Designs will be displayed there. I will also showcase some of the "forgotten treasures" of Home and even give a small review on certain items and Costumes on Home. That, though, is a bit later.

For now, I will definitely let you know by next week what can all be done and what will take place.

Thanks again seal. =)
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Nu Jin wrote:
In response to Seal......

I am aiming for a small group for now. Easier to manage and very easy for me to set up what type of Designs will be displayed there. I will also showcase some of the "forgotten treasures" of Home and even give a small review on certain items and Costumes on Home. That, though, is a bit later.

For now, I will definitely let you know by next week what can all be done and what will take place.

Thanks again seal. =)

You are most welcome. And I agree that a small group is best for what you have in mind. I'm there for whatever I can do.

I see the video for the February fashion show is out now:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:13 pm

That looked like alot of fun!
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Forgotten Treasures.   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I really like that idea. I have a storage space full of them. How many costume changes should we each prepare? Do you want us to take one forgotten treasure and then show 8 different combos using that item? Or eight forgotten treasures in one new combo for each?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Just an update guys....

I have a structure down on what my theme will be and where it will be held. Seal and Lab, I'll contact you guys on more information as far as what will be there and will be introduced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Update   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

I am officially launching my weekly "FXO Fashionista Showcase" on tuesday, April 5. I'm in final talks with Ms. Seal and once I get the foundation laid the showcase will feature the following....

-Fashionable designs created by yours truly with detailed descriptions on where you can obtain the items, the rarity on the items, and item reviews.

-Future user designs created by them to showcase.

-Possible commentary with some music provided by ATL's own Jim Douggie (DJ Rayne Supreme).

-Themed showcases for more of an abstract look on the designs and what goes with what and what not (for male AND female avatars) to create an artistic view on such designs.

This will be a weekly event by FXO Entertainment and the Imagine! group. The purpose is to show fashionable designs for everyone to enjoy.

I will update as much as I can on a weekly basis and as well as update my Twitter and Facebook accounts. If you want anymore information, just contact me via PSN or the information via signature.

Thanks guys. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final note....   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 am

This first episode will kick off with "Fantasy" theme, which will showcase the Butterfly and the Angel Wings tops in a fashionable theme setting in the Chamber Apartment. The showcase will also feature a review on Konami's Hard Corps: Uprising "Krystal Armor" costume set (which can be purchased at Costumes Konami section for $2.99), which is now one of my instant favorite costumes on Playstation Home.

Again, if you have any inquiries please feel free to message me. (Sorry for the double post, for I am typing this from my Playstation 3)
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Wings!   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I love the idea of creating a lot of different outfits with those wings. I already have about 4 different outfits made with each set of wings. I look forward to seeing what other people have come up with using them as a 'mix and match' item.

I don't quite understand the crystal outfit. I thought it was all one outfit and could not be broken into separate pieces to create unique costumes. I guess I should go back to the store and look at it more closely.

So, how many costume changes each should we bring? And would you like me to take pics for the Forums and the magazines?
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 am

Here's my understanding of the event logistics. (NuJin, please correct me if I've gotten it wrong.)

The event will be in my (SealWyf's) Chamber Apartment, at 9 PM Eastern, on Tuesday, April 5. NuJin will provide commentary, SealWyf will be the model (woot!) and Labrodent will do video capture and other documentation duties. We will be displaying two designs created by NuJin: the Butterfly Fairy and the Fallen Angel, and also the Krystal Armor from Konami.

This is a small, and rather exclusive showcase. I have no idea where NuJin will be taking this in the future; a lot of that may depend on the reaction to the initial offering.

cat
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh, OK, I was confused. Sealwyf is the only one wearing the clothes. Rest of us will be the audience.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:43 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
Oh, OK, I was confused. Sealwyf is the only one wearing the clothes. Rest of us will be the audience.

I believe that NuJin will be modeling the Krystal Armor, but I'll be doing the other two.

Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Terrific! How many different combinations are you modeling with those wings? Should I take pics for the Forums?
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
Terrific! How many different combinations are you modeling with those wings? Should I take pics for the Forums?

One outfit for each. You'll have to ask NuJin about the documentation / publicity plans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase   FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FXO Weekly Fashion Showcase
Page 1 of 1