Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Similar topics
Gallery
Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:45 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Place: Central Plaza
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Contact DarthGranny for event details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am

After the Fashion Walk we will head down to Scorpio's in the Sodium space for a St. Patrick's Day Party, and enjoy green drinks!

Contact autumnspice37 for details.
Back to top Go down
autumnspice37

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

Thank you for posting this event....I have told a few people and they suggested we go to Sully pub instead because sodium has such a bad lag? What do you all think??
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 am

autumnspice37 wrote:
Thank you for posting this event....I have told a few people and they suggested we go to Sully pub instead because sodium has such a bad lag? What do you all think??

The advantage of Sodium is the drinking / bartending minigame, which would let us mix and order green drinks! But it's true that lag in Sodium is a real problem, and dumping an extra few dozen people there all at once would not help one bit. I'll let you make the decision, Spice, but I'll need to know quickly, since I'm making a poster for the event.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:14 am

sealwyf wrote:
autumnspice37 wrote:

The advantage of Sodium is the drinking / bartending minigame, which would let us mix and order green drinks! But it's true that lag in Sodium is a real problem, and dumping an extra few dozen people there all at once would not help one bit. I'll let you make the decision, Spice, but I'll need to know quickly, since I'm making a poster for the event.

Very Happy

That, and it's going to be in tomorrow's newsletter. cheers
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 am

(I've saved intermediate stages, so we can change back to Scorpio's if necessary.)

Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Green_walk2_50
Back to top Go down
autumnspice37

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Ok lets go with the sully's pub....nice poster btw Thanks hun
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

autumnspice37 wrote:
Ok lets go with the sully's pub....nice poster btw Thanks hun

Glad you like it. It gives me the excuse to drag my friends out for a photo shoot and boss them around.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Poster!   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm

The poster is incredible
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Poster sent   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I sent the poster to both of my Friend Lists (approximately 180 people) and also asked them to help spread the word. Poison Preed is going to be there with his Guide sign on to help with the crowd control and getting the word around to the newbies. Someone (sealwyf?) be prepared to give a quick overview of Imagine at 4PM before we start the walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 am

DarthGranny wrote:
I sent the poster to both of my Friend Lists (approximately 180 people) and also asked them to help spread the word. Poison Preed is going to be there with his Guide sign on to help with the crowd control and getting the word around to the newbies. Someone (sealwyf?) be prepared to give a quick overview of Imagine at 4PM before we start the walk.

4 PM? What time zone? 4 PM EST most are still working...
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Hawaiian Standard Time OOPS!   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 am

I meant 9 PM Eastern time. At least I remembered to put 9 PM in all the messages. There should be one in your message box right now.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 am

DarthGranny wrote:
I meant 9 PM Eastern time. At least I remembered to put 9 PM in all the messages. There should be one in your message box right now.

Stupid time zones! lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Daylight Savings Time   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I know you have that on the mainland. Doesn't happen in Hawaii What date does Daylight Savings start for you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
I know you have that on the mainland. Doesn't happen in Hawaii What date does Daylight Savings start for you?

Those that do so have started DST this weekend that just passed.

Back to top Go down
https://imagine.forumotion.org
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Oboy - just in time   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Good thing I found out now - that means a 6 hour difference between Hawaii PST and Eastern EDT. So...... 9 PM Thursday Fashion Walk will be at 3 PM Hawaii time. Thanks! I would have shown up one hour late to the event - with a very sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Admin wrote:
DarthGranny wrote:

Those that do so have started DST this weekend that just passed.

Yep. We are in EDT, not EST at the moment. Gawd, I hate clock shifts!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Last minute addition....

I will be streaming Irish Tunes for the Fashion Walk and Sully's party. Will start streaming at 9 PM...so stay tuned to Imagine! TV!

Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Music?   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Does that mean stay tuned to this website and turn up the volume? I have never been able to figure out how this works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
Does that mean stay tuned to this website and turn up the volume? I have never been able to figure out how this works.

On the front page of website, or, portal, (you can click portal from here to get to front page) there is what looks like a YouTube video window. It says LiveStream.

Click play.

We are actually streaming something through Livestream 24/7. When it's not live, it is streaming our videos.

So you can check in on it anytime, any day to see our vids.

For live events, click on it for the music.

In the future, I hope to have enough videos under the Imagine! umbrella to make an actual schedule like a TV station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party   Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion Walk in Central Plaza/St. Patricks Day Party
Page 1 of 1