Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Gallery
Who are you? Who! Are you? Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:45 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

Who are you? Who! Are you?

Go down 
+10
MangaManX
TheOtherRainMan
autumnspice37
DarthGranny
cynella
OceanicCactus
GenOneilSGC
SHOR73RM
sealwyf
EndlessDream
14 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome everyone to Imagine!

I thought it would be nice if we all introduced ourselves, and maybe revealed some interesting facts about ourselves.

So here we go!

Greetings! I am labrodent. I enjoy sci-fi. One of my pass-times is decorating personal spaces in PS Home. I enjoy entertaining other in Home as well. I like to think of myself as a creative person. I work best with others, brainstorming. It seems it helps when someone else plants the seed for me. In my younger years I enjoyed photography. I really enjoy snuggling down with some popcorn and a good movie at home. Much better than going to a theater. I like to casually game. Currently, I am playing Castlevania, Halo Reach, Borderlands, and a few other games. I also enjoy mixing music with mixing software. I have a wonderful program on the Wii called Mix Superstar that I've created a few good tunes with. I shall post a link later to some of my songs. I have a few other programs recently acquired for the PS2 that I have yet to try.

Remember.....

just.imagine
Back to top Go down
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 pm

hello, I'm EndlessDream, they just call me ED on home.
I'm nuts about video games and nuts in general.

u can find me on xbox 360 (xSpartanSteelx) and ps3 (EndlessDream) playing games such as Bulletstorm, Halo Reach, COD, GTA4 and red dead redemption.

I can be easily identified on home as the guy wearing a weird mask with no pants.
I am also a homeling and chief subcommander of MS22 (queen eli's ship)
Not to mention a founding member of Imagine!

Last edited by EndlessDream on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Greetings! I'm the SealWyf.

To answer the inevitable question, "sealwyf" is my own teenage coinage for a seal shapeshifter or selkie. I have been the SealWyf since high school, when I first heard Joan Baez's ballad, "The Great Silkie of Sule Skerry". I'm still obsessed with seals, selkies, and other shapeshifter myths. And I'm the SealWyf everywhere I've touched down on the Internet. This makes me easy to track, if you're interested.

In what passes for real life, I'm a database programmer at a large aerospace museum in Washington, D.C. (Hint: my museum appeared in the most recent "Night at the Museum" film.) In virtual life, I'm a Commander in the Homeling Collective and a team writer on HomeStation Magazine. I enjoy crafts, especially beadwork and freeform crochet. I read a lot, and I'm working on a novel.

Pleased to meet you all! And welcome to Imagine!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com
SHOR73RM

SHOR73RM

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Greetings, I R SHOR73RM.

My friends call me Shor for short and that works for me What a Face A little lineage about my name, it's my DJ/Producer name deemed by my short term memory confused . There you have it. I work for RBS Citizens as a Payroll Analyst. I went to school for Game Development and Simulation Programming. In my off time, I like to produce music, graphic design, game, chill with my fam and peeps on Home. Oh yeah, I do the Homeling thing too.
Back to top Go down
GenOneilSGC

GenOneilSGC

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello Very Happy
My name comes from StarGate, and my friends just call me Gen. Huge fan yet sad as SGU is comeing to an end.
Huge SciFi fan, love the outdoors, Mustangs, and motorcycles. affraid
Oh yea I also love to bug Dream lol! .
Curently I am obbsesed with MW2 online free for all Laughing .
That's about it. The rest of my time revolves around my 2 boys 5 and 7 yrs old What a Face .
Also a 16 yr old daughter and you can guess how this time of life is affraid lol! .
I would also like to thank Dream, Lab, and Seal for haveing me here WooT afro .
Back to top Go down
OceanicCactus

OceanicCactus

PostSubject: Hello,   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 am

Hi, I'm "The Ocean", lol.

Who me? I'm just a dude. I've been on home for over two years. I've been gaming since Atari. I like to create. I admire people who create. So let's get to creating. Wink

I like cheese a lot.cyclops But my favorite food is a rare T-bone steak (with an Italian Chainti).Twisted Evil

My favorite games are shooters, racers, and fighters of just about any kind. I'm still looking to get an air-to-air combat game for PS3. Oh, and I love a good puzzle game.

I like film and TV. (I can't get into my favorites without a huge list. If you wanna know, just ask, lol. silent)

I like books. study

I'm huge on self-improvement and self-education, constantly cramming my brain with information. geek

Oh, and I love rock 'n' roll. \m/ bounce \m/

Last edited by OceanicCactus on Fri May 27, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cynella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello, my gamer name is Cynella. Smile

Cynella is a character of my husband's, I took her and gave her life; although I act nothing or dress like the character.

I joined Home in March of 2009, even though I have been around since the first day of open beta. I taught bible study at Home Tabernacle for over a year, joined Homestyles Magazine in 0ctober of 2009, and eventually moved to HomeStation Magazine.

I started the PS Home Gazette in November of 2010 with the dream of uniting all of Home's media, and providing a place where clubs could openly advertise upcoming events.

I have been writing poetry as long as I have been able to hold a pencil. I like to draw though I will not call myself an artist, I'm more of a copy artist. I look at a generic cartoon and freehand the image. When I find time I like to cross stitch, latchook, or woodburn. I used to read a lot, favoring English Literature, poetry, and fantasy; but again due to time constraints have been neglecting it.

I love to take a poem and dissect it until I fully comprehend the author's true meaning. I'm pondering working on a book, I have the ideas and the passion, but need to come to terms with it being about a subject that may question my beliefs.

I look forward to watching this group grow, and have some ideas that I would like to bring forth, but will wait until a later date.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

cynella wrote:
Hello, my gamer name is Cynella. Smile

Cynella is a character of my husband's, I took her and gave her life; although I act nothing or dress like the character.

I joined Home in March of 2009, even though I have been around since the first day of open beta. I taught bible study at Home Tabernacle for over a year, joined Homestyles Magazine in 0ctober of 2009, and eventually moved to HomeStation Magazine.

I started the PS Home Gazette in November of 2010 with the dream of uniting all of Home's media, and providing a place where clubs could openly advertise upcoming events.

I have been writing poetry as long as I have been able to hold a pencil. I like to draw though I will not call myself an artist, I'm more of a copy artist. I look at a generic cartoon and freehand the image. When I find time I like to cross stitch, latchook, or woodburn. I used to read a lot, favoring English Literature, poetry, and fantasy; but again due to time constraints have been neglecting it.

I love to take a poem and dissect it until I fully comprehend the author's true meaning. I'm pondering working on a book, I have the ideas and the passion, but need to come to terms with it being about a subject that may question my beliefs.

I look forward to watching this group grow, and have some ideas that I would like to bring forth, but will wait until a later date.

Oh please bring the ideas! No such thing as a bad idea. I am personally very pleased to have you as part of our group. I hope this blossoms into something wonderful. The right components are coming together.

We need to have a gathering of the minds real soon, to toss ideas around.

Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: DarthGranny   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm

I am here to have fun. In real life, I spent 40 years in a very high stress, fast-paced career with no time for a social life of any kind. Now I am retired and I found Home! The only talents I have are public speaking, writing non-fiction and comedy. I also make art quilts (wall hangings of fabrics and a variety of items) and glass pendant necklaces. Perhaps one of the art shows would like to include pictures of some of my wall hangings and dichroic glass pendants.

I started the Thursday night Fashion Walk just for fun. It is such a thrill seeing how creative people can be with their avatar appearances. The other things I do weekly are writing for HSM and for the Gazette, dashing to Homeling accumulations, racing my dolphies, playing RDR and (soon) DAO2, and partying with Grey Gamers and RHO.

I have been married for almost 48 years. Have two adult sons and two young grandchildren. We live in a remote rural area of Hawaii (except for the kids who are living in Canada).

If anyone needs help with a project, I am glad to be the gofer.
Back to top Go down
autumnspice37

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi I'm Autumnspice37 but everyone calls me Spice

I love art, fashion and of course psn home. I started gaming um like 20 something years ago with space invaders that was my fav game. I enjoying taking photos and making videos on my movie maker....I also do paint shop pro and I use to write poems. I'm 45 yrs young with 2 grown kids and a Grandmother of a beautiful 2 yr old named Andrew...and soon to be grandmother of idential twins which i'm so excited about. On psn home I'm a Homeling and a Model with pstalent. I enjoy spending time with my friends and having tons of FUN. Looking forward to working with this group. Can you IMAGINE what all we can do.... tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Hello all. I'm not really good in talking about myself so I'll try to be a bit informative on who I am a bit.

For starters, I am Nu Jin. I am an artist and an avid gamer. I am going to School for Graphic Design soon and have been on Home for 3 years now (since Closed-Beta).

I am an avid Home user that loves Home Fashion and in hopes to spread my creativity to everyone soon. Just that my art projects and, soon, School work has been taking up my time, along with gaming as I desperately need to catch up on. However, Fashion has been my expression on Home as to what everyone has seen or commented on. I am featured in the 2011 Swimsuit Calendar for PS Talent and soon I am working on more projects that deals with the subject.

Well...I don't know whatelse to say but I hope to work with a few people from here soon.
Back to top Go down
TheOtherRainMan

TheOtherRainMan

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 am

My name is TheOtherRainMan, but feel free to call me RainMan, Rain, or whatever suits your fancy.

I am right now a film student going for a BA degree in Film (This might change though, considering the uselessness of a film degree). I've got interests in comedy writinh, DJing, and photography, and trying to be totally awesome and stuffs.

I joined because I'm seeking a creative outlet and community, and I need to make more friends and be WAY more outgoing.

- RainMan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002151349252
MangaManX

MangaManX

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 am

I am Pallthismagnum MangaManX, it's been my handle since I began on the world wide web back in the two thousands. I am a Polymath, which is a another term for a Renaissance man, or someone who varied learning in many fields. That is to say, I paint, draw, write, play music, mix music, photograph, sculpt, dance, sing, act, and so on and so forth. I have -as it stands- twelve novels under my belt, several poems, an entire four by three trunk filled with note books of drawings, sketched pads, sculptures, and such everywhere. Professionally speaking I've been paid for acting, so I'm termed an actor, though my talents (and enjoyments) lay more towards voice acting and singing. Never had much formal training, none of the classically trained stuff... my education in acting itself came after my self education in the arts. Yet I still hold two degrees including a BFA.

I enjoy gaming and watching movies most of all, simply because of the stories and interaction which I lack- socially speaking- for various to sad to go into reasons. None the less I try to be creative and or enjoy the life I have, such as it is. I enjoy teaching, giving advise, and generally talking to people because I've some knowledge of almost every subject and or like to learn of one I have not. My attitude is slightly tempestuous though, so I can never garuntee a mood or the quality of my company. However, I do enjoy humor and fantasy more than anything and hope to bring a bit of that enjoyment to Imagine. For a while yet at least. I'll stop here so you're not totally overwhelmed.

=3
Back to top Go down
leifthorrsman

leifthorrsman

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

I am Leifthorrsman!

I have joined Home back in March 2010, and even back then, I was looking for ways to find an outlet for my creative side. Thankfully a nice group called Homelings took me in and saved me from the dullness that was settling in. And now here I am in another fun group called Imagine!

I am also an avid gamer, and I like reading, music, and movies. I also occassionally write whenever the notion hits me. I have a quirky sense of humor, and just like having fun.

cheers
Back to top Go down
KLCgame

PostSubject: Who am I?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I am "KLCgame". Cool

I have used the user name KLCgame for 14+ years on chat rooms and web blogs. However my PSN is KLC_KILLER.

I have been on Home for 2 1/2+ years. Been gaming since Atari and before. I enjoy tons of different games; Assassain's Creed, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, GTA, Mortal Kombat, Elder Scrolls and the list could go on. My taste in music, movies, and books are just as eclectic as my taste in video games.

I am currently working on a graphic design masters degree. I am also interested in joining the US Army and then the WWE as a female wrestler. I live in sunny southern California. sunny
Back to top Go down
Elhazzared

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:06 am

Greetings. I am Elhazzared (El for short).

I have been using Home since day one of open beta. I tried despirately to get in closed beta without success. I got into Home after i heard the announcement of games adding trophy support and the concept that Home would impliment a way to display trophies within the game. Though Home never delivered on the pitch it sold me on i continue to play. The flood of other updates and improvements keep me coming back.

I enjoy glitching within Home. I am not the best but i have accomplished some pretty awesome feats. I prefer the private space glitching as you can do some neat stuff with furniture. Most public space glitching involves getting on or through objects that you should not be able to. I enjoy breaking free of the confines of every space to get a better look at the detail and construction patterns that go into making every space.

I have been a gamer since before i could walk. I started with an atari2600 and quickly moved to an nes. Today i collect games of all sorts, mostly focusing on atari2600 and nes. My gaming library boasts well over 1200 titles and grows constantly.

I consider myself a hardcore gamer and a trophy whore. As of this posting i have 2978 trophies with 31 platinum trophies. I enjoy first person shooters, adventure games, puzzle games, ect. Pretty much anything that isnt a sports game.

In terms of what actually matters in life, I am happily married and have two children. A girl and a younger boy. I recently started up my own business and it steals all the time away from gaming. I also love to write though i rarely finish. I start on one narrative and suddenly get an idea for another and begin on it. I write poetry as well and love to read satirical works.

I guess thats enough for now. To learn more about El visit www.... naaa. Find me in home.
Back to top Go down
Imperial_Seal

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 am

I'm Imperial_Seal (IS for short), an avid PS3 gamer who discovered Playstation Home a few weeks ago and has since been hooked. xD

I like brainstorming a variety of stories that always seems to wind up half-finished, reading fanfiction, programming, watching animes/movies/tv shows, listening to music and playing videogames, which overall sums me up in a nutshell. My favorite genre among videogames is survival horror, more specifically zombies. I'm currently an amature in programming and writing, but my dream is to make or witness a creepy but overall realistic survival horror videogame come to life. If not, then my dream is to atleast get a decent job which is probably more realistic than getting to make my own videogame. I think that if you work hard at something, there's always a chance that you might get there. If you don't take a chance, then there's no possibility that you can achieve it. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Who! Are you?   Who are you? Who! Are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Who! Are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine! :: Welcome Center :: Introduction-
Jump to: