Imagine!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine!

just.imagine

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» How To Make Cherry Blossom Lights:
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am by Admin

» What games do you play online?
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm by MangaManX

» Photographs of the natural world (post here!)
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm by OceanicCactus

» Weekly Central Plaza Fashion Walk!
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm by OceanicCactus

» Be sure to see the new and Improved Imagine! clubhouses!
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am by OceanicCactus

» Imagine.ideas - weekly meeting
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm by Admin

» Check it out!
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am by Admin

» Playstation Network on its way!
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 am by Admin

» Halo Reach Photoshop Images
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:40 am by Imperial_Seal

Similar topics
Gallery
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Empty
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:45 am
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is sel1k1

Our users have posted a total of 375 messages in 85 subjects

Playstation Home Fashion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:02 pm

I like pic # 4, nice job.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Those are lovely! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks Seal.

I've just been so busy recently to post anymore pics but rest assured more are on the way. Next week I should be able to have everything in perspective with the weekly Fashion Showcase, as promised.
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Pic number 4   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:09 am

I agree with Lab, pic #4 is really special. My only suggestion is that instead of multiple pictures of just one outfit, how about 10 outfits with one really creative pic (like #4) of each one? At least 10 different outfit pics in a variety of thought-provoking locations - that would be an incredible show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

DarthGranny wrote:
I agree with Lab, pic #4 is really special. My only suggestion is that instead of multiple pictures of just one outfit, how about 10 outfits with one really creative pic (like #4) of each one? At least 10 different outfit pics in a variety of thought-provoking locations - that would be an incredible show.

I like to showcase an outfit that gives a certain aspect and feel to what i am capturing with said attire. The "Ammi" outfit is showcased by one mainly due to just being a preview to my finished product but it represents "magic" which is one of my themes that I am going for in my first weekly fashionista showcase.

However, I will look into doing a portfolio-type showcase soon. Thank you for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey guys....

I know this will be a bit premature but I MIGHT need another week until I get everything in perspective. So far I just need to meet with a few people to get things started on what will be shown and who will showcase the designs.

If I have everything set before the time being I will for SURE post everything here. So far, I have a theme down and a location, so pretty much I just need to decorate and have everything set up very soon.

Thank again for the patience. More pics coming soon.
Back to top Go down
DarthGranny

PostSubject: Gotta Share This One   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

Fashion mistakes are where you find them.....

(image removed by SealWyf)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Well anyways...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted any pics recently. I will get to work on some more very soon. I have some more designs that I wish to show. =)

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
sealwyf

sealwyf

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 am

Last night's Fashion Showcase video shoot was great fun, and went surprisingly well for a first-time event! I look forward to seeing the final product. Thanks for doing this, NuJin!

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.sealwyf.com

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 am

sealwyf wrote:

Last night's Fashion Showcase video shoot was great fun, and went surprisingly well for a first-time event! I look forward to seeing the final product. Thanks for doing this, NuJin!

cat

Heh, it was a blast, and learning experience. Give me a few days, I have a new software package to learn, and then create a soundtrack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 am

Not a problem at all, guys! I'm very glad y'all had fun! Plenty more of it next tuesday. =)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Designs   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Here are some new designs that some of you might have seen me wear on Home. I loosely based the said design around the new Beanie Hat that was released two weeks ago on Home.

Coming in two colors for $0.49 (black and white) I personally think these hats are cute! This white beanie attire was pretty simple to come up with those you can choose from many neutral colors that can fit with this said hat. What I did was just stuck with something that said simple yet a tad-bit complex because the pants just doesn't go with everything.

The top is optional, of course, but I see it as a springbreak attire and more on the "sultry" side than just uber sexy.
Attachments
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Download?action=showthumb&id=34Up-Close .jpg
Close-Up
(129 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Download?action=showthumb&id=35White Bikini Top w_ Poly Tattoo attire.jpg
(110 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Download?action=showthumb&id=36White Bikini Top w_ Poly Tattoo attire_1.jpg
Back view
(105 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home Fashion   Playstation Home Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Home Fashion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2